Dark Lake Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge)

Go down

School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge) Empty School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge)

Post by Alisen8818 Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:47 pm

This is were the teens of school park there cares and the poplars torcher other teens.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge) Empty Re: School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge)

Post by Alisen8818 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Thorn is standing at the door of school as Alisen and Faden reach the parking lot.

Alisen takes of her riding helmet and puts it in her bag. Faden rears knowing that emma and the others are coming.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge) Empty Re: School Parking lot (Were evil plans it's revenge)

Post by Emma Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Emma and the others gallop into the parking lot, breathless. "Sorry. We tried to reach you at your barn, but you weren't there," Regina explains. Amy is glaring at Thorn. "Alisen. See that girl over there? She is a bitch strogi werewolf." Amy says shortly, getting off Streak, who races away. "well. Bye you three." Emma says, and follows Streak on Diablo. Jewel takes a carrot from Regina, and goes off along with the others. (LOVE the title btw.  Razz )
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Faden stands in front of Alisen. “So, I don’t care,” Alisen says before tapping Faden. Faden goes running home.

Thorn stands up straight and walks over. She has a devilish grin on her face. “Hello Amy, is this that girl you were talking about.” She asks.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Amy shrugs, not really caring either. "Just figured someone should tell you." Amy says, then turns to Thorn. "Maybe. Maybe not. What's it to you?" Regina says with a glare. Her hand goes to her pocket, where she keeps her penknife. Not very useful in killing Thorn, but would still work if it came to that.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Thorn looks at Regina with her creepy red eyes. “Don’t even think about it Regina, that knife in your pocket won’t hurt me,” She then looks at Amy. “And Amy I know she is you girls came to warren her, and if you truly think you a weak Strigoi ,a human, and a Dhampir can beat me and keep me from kill one of you are truly ideates.” She says.

Alisen standing behind Thorn shakes her head. “Want who is Dhampir and how do I fit in all this. Amy?” Alisen says with confusion.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

"no one." Amy says expressionlessly. "Let's go." She grabs Alisen by the wrist and drags her into the school just as the bell rings. Regina gives Thorn one last glare, and follows.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Thorn walks into school. With no smile or grin.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Diablo and Emma wait in the lot. Apparently, they were early. Diablo paces around the front of the school, while Emma sit's nearby, watching the car's go by on the highway. She sighs, and turns her back on it.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 am

Regina smiles, and get's on Jewel who was patiently waiting. Streak rears, flapping his wings. "See? Pegasus." Amy says, glaring at Josh pointedly. Emma appears on Diablo, and Brave comes soon after. He trots over to Jack, who hops on. "Em. We're going to the lake. You coming?" Regina says, and Emma nods.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Alisen puts on her helmet and jumps on her bike. She put her hair in a braid and then turns. “Lets go,” Alisen says going as fast as she can to the lake.

Josh snaps his finger and Shadow comes out of nowere. He jumps on. “Can I come?” He asks.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Regina hesitates, having already made her friend mad like this today. "I think Alisen want's some space from others right now." Amy suggests and Fly's away on Streak, Jewel and Diablo close behind.
Jack laughs. "Dude. It's not a private beach, so they can't tell you what to do. I'm going, want to come with?" He asks.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 am

Josh had jumps on shadow and scrapes his skin that starts to bleed.

Alisen was a Dhampir vampire yet she was much like Strigoi for Alisen felt the urge to drink blood. But Alisen being Dhampir the vampires that are the warriors this can make Alisen to dangerous for some. So when Alisen smells the blood jumps off Faden and starts toured Josh.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:46 am

"Nope. Get back here." Amy says, getting off Streak mid-air and landing in front of Alisen. Emma nods, finding it a little bit funny Amy was the one trying to convince Alisen not to drink blood. Regina comes over, after all, this was her job, and pulls Alisen back. "Alisen. Why?" She whispers gently but sternly. Honestly. She was starting to act like Amy used to be.

Jack glares at Alisen. Brave steps in front of her, blocking Alisens path. He had had experience dealing with vampires, he grew up with Amy, and knew they could be dangerous. Oh well. Emma protected him the first time... but it wasn't likely she'd do that again.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Alisen had her eyes turn red and glowing and suddenly as they all were around her she snaped out of it. She shakes her head and her eyes go back to brown. She looks around confused. “Why are you all looking at me, how did I get off Faden and over here?” She asks not remembering what she was about to do. Faden walks over and motions them all to give her some room.

Thorn sees commotion and walks over to watch. “Oh it seems your dhampire is no guardian she’s a killer like me how I strated at lest bukle up it’s bloody ride she says before walking over to Jack. “Hello, what blood type are you,” She asks before she starts laughing. She is about to kill him as she lets out her fangs Alisen grabs her sholder.

Alisen throws her across the lot not even knowing she had the straegth she closes her eyes and whisals. Faden comes Alisen jumps on and they head to the training park.

Josh looks around confused as hell.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:36 pm

"You almost died. Have a nice day!" Amy says, following Alisen on Streak. Regina and Emma try to follow, but Amy makes a stop motion with her hand. "I'll take care of it. You two fend off Thorn." She says, racing away before they can complain.
Regina sighs, whipping out her knife. Emma doesn't need a knife, she can suffocate anyone on command. That didn't mean she didn't have one, though. To make things confusing, she turns invisible and Stabs Thorn in her back, right along the spin, before teleporting away.

Jack isn't as confused. He knows an exit cue when he sees one. "Josh! Get on Shadow and go as far away as you can!" He shouts, jumping on Brave and taking out his lacrosse stick to join the fight.
Emma motions for Diablo to leave and protect them, and he goes over to where Josh and Shadow are. He races up the path, then comes back. Clear signal for them to follow. If Thorn comes near he can easily destroy her.

(ergh that was long Razz )
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum