Dark Lake Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing) Empty Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing)

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 pm

The halls are dark and creepy with dark blue lockers that hold teenage secrets. Will you have the guts to look in these dangerous grouse holding sells?

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing) Empty Re: Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing)

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Thorn walks in and over to Amy. “Amy why not tell her she will need to know and I suggest you tell her soon she will need to train if she is going to be a guardian to anyone.” Thorn says before walking to home room.

Alisen looks at Amy. “What does she mean, why would I need training, what am I?” Alisen asks Amy.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing) Empty Re: Halls of Lake High (Were all the monsters lurk and teenagers with pimpals which is mainly the same thing)

Post by Emma Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Amy glares at Thorn. "You aren't helping, but I suppose you never do anyways." She says. "You have met Emma, and I believe you know she is a ghost as much as I am vampire." Regina nods, still glaring at Thorn. "You are too. A nicer type, not like us bloodthirsty ones, but still a vampire. A guardian." Amy says this simply, it's pretty normal around here.
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Mhaire was a newly hired teaching assistant around the school. Being forced to move to the town because of Hush and her duty to make sure that she stayed away from small children and puppies that may need some help to the grave. She walked slowly down the halls, wearing her traditional purple cape with a light floral pattern embedded into the fabric, tight take top underneath, a pair of black skinny jeans, and some black high-heeled boots. The sounds of muttering in the hallways was rather annoying; she wanted to get back home as soon as possible, maybe call Hush and ask how she is doing. Whatever to take her mind off the fact she had a secret agenda to kill..

[ dunno where all that came from, heh. ]
Misera
Misera

http://cue-the-cannibal.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Alisen looks at Amy. “Is that why I have these?” Alisen says before she opens her mouth and they see two sharp fangs big a nof to hide in her mouth. “And Amy of course I know you are a vampire we have been friends since we were three.” Alisen says. Alisen then looks over at the new teacher’s helper. “Is she new,” Alisen asks them.

Thorn walks over to the new helper. “Hey are you the new helper?” She asks.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 pm

"Uh, yes, I am. Did you need any help in your clsses?" she asked easily, stopping in front of Thorn. A friendly grin appeared upon her face as she returned the teensger's gaze.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:59 am

"Yup." Regina answers, glancing warily at Thorn. It wasn't likely she was just trying to be friendly. Amy walks over to the new teacher. "Hello. Welcome to Dark Lake High School." She says, glaring at Thorn, guessing what she is thinking. Regina walks over too, "hey." She says simply, and the bell rings for first period.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Alisen runs to her locker and grabs her books. “Well that explans it and I got to go I am getting checked out today so I got work to do.” Alisen says running to class.

Thorn looks at the two girls. “No, but if you have class that you Can just sit there and think about killing tell me.” She says walking down the hall as a boy is walking to class; she pushes him in to the locker and out of her way.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

A slightly confused look appeared on her face as Thorn walked off.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Regina gives the new teacher a small "Sorry about that" Smile, and grabs Amy's wrist. She walks away down the hall, with Amy in tow. They get the kid out of the locker, and are about to go to class when Diablo solidifies in front of them. He whinny's urgently, rearing. Emma is no where to be seen. Regina and Amy exchange glances, and hop on Diablo. He disappears again with them on his back.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaka2913 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Shapen walks the halls of the school as she sees two girls run some where she just keeps her head down hoping to not attract attention to herself and hoping they can tell she is not just human.
Aaka2913
Aaka2913

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Amy and Regina return, upset. "I do think she's still mad. I guess killing me wasn't enough revenge for her, huh." Amy says dejectedly. Regina nods unhappily. "The one time I fail my job." She agrees, and they turn around to head to lunch. oops. A girl is standing not far away. Amy blinks, wondering how much she heard. Regina just pulls Amy away down the hall. Again.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by taka Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:09 pm

I walk through the doors of the school and I look around "umm how do you uhh enter and become a student I ask"?
taka
taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Regina shrugs. "Ask the teacher." She says, pointing to her. Amy nods. "Or just show up. Honestly, people around here don't care if there's a extra kid. Only if they get paid." She adds, resulting in a elbowing from Regina. The teacher was only a few yards away. "Welcome to the school, by the way." She says. "I'm Regina, this is Amy." Amy waves. "you?"
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:06 am

Mhaire had just been busying herself by speaking with some of the other students, helping a couple out and answering questions. Overall, she was being what she was supposed t be. When it came time for lunch she took her cell phone from her pocket and dialed h
Hush's number. It rang and rang until Hush's voicemail spoke, "Hello dearie! You've attempted to reach a serial killer by the name if Hush Blane. I'm probably with Mhaire or just not taking your calls. Well, liebe, if you've continued listening to this message you must be crazirr than I! Don't call again unless you're Mhaire." Mhaire chuckled slightly at the familiar voicemail that Hush had for what.. four years now? It was nostalgic for Mhaire in some way. When another student came through the doors Mhaire sippdd her phone back into hr pocket and walked forward towards him.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by taka Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:16 pm

hey thanks regina and amy oh and im taka
taka
taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaka2913 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 am

Shapen lets out a breath she did not know she was holding. As she stares at three people down the hall. As her eyes come up their shining but then she looks away hoping they did not notice her strange eyes. She turns in to her English class and sits in a empty chair in the back.
Aaka2913
Aaka2913

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 am

Amy glances behind her back, noticing a girl with shining eyes. "Regina. Seems we have another new kid." She whispers. "Nice to meet you Taka." Regina says, then races after Amy who is already in class. Amy is sitting down at the empty desk next to the girl. "So," She asks. "What are you?"
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaka2913 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:06 am

Shapen's eyes go wide as a unusual girl sits by her and ask "what are you." to her. "well what are you?" Shapen says with a hushed voice so no other humans could hear her but this girl next to her.
Aaka2913
Aaka2913

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 am

Amy rolls her eyes. Her eyes tint blood red. "Vampire. Strogi." She says, then points to Regina who had taken a seat next to her. "But she's human. You don't have to hide anything from her, though. She keeps our secret and protect's us." Regina nods, looking a little proud of herself.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaka2913 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Shapen's eyes widen bigger if that was even possible, she lets out a low growl as she says "I'm a werewolf, or shape shifter as humans call us." she says still in a harsh tone. "i never met a vampire before let alone one that can control her thirst around humans." i say a little louder.
Aaka2913
Aaka2913

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Regina put's her hand on her friends shoulder, "Amy doesn't drink blood anymore. She... had an incident." Regina explains. The truth was to sad to tell. Amy nods. "Nothing to worry about. By the way, you aren't the only were wolf around. There's an annoying Werewolf-Vampire that goes to this school. But that one DOES drink blood."
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaka2913 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 pm

"oh really who is it? is there any plain werewolf's around?" Shapen asked after hearing the vampire part mixed with werewolf. Shapen was still kinda shy around new people because she was a new werewolf. She came here in search for a pack and possible a mate along with a Alpha but she did not know anything about this place or if it even had a pack.
Aaka2913
Aaka2913

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Regina shakes her head. "No. Not yet. There is a tiger-man and Thorn, the vampire-werewolf. She isn't very nice, by the way." Regina thinks for a moment. "The only other peeps like that would be Emma the ghost and her nightmare, with Bella the fairy and her kelpies." Amy nods, even though this was a small school, that's still a lot.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaka2913 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Shapen was deep in thought as she stared in space thinking to herself (No pack, no Alpha. What was she supposed to go she was a new wolf and did not know the boundary's of this place.) "Um Emma I'm a new wolf, what am i aloud to do and what am i not aloud to do here?" Shapen asked.
Aaka2913
Aaka2913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next