Dark Lake Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burnt Forest

3 posters

Go down

The Burnt Forest Empty The Burnt Forest

Post by Emma Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 pm

This trail was once beautiful, but is now living up to it's name; The Burnt Forest. It became this a year ago, no one really knows who burnt it, or why. Either way, it still smolders, probably thanks to some fairy(No offense Bella). Nevertheless, it's a fine trail to ride on with the right horse and sense of adventure.
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Burnt Forest Empty Re: The Burnt Forest

Post by Misera Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:42 am

Hush did own a horse, a fine one at that; a 16.5 HH, black coated, pie-bald, Arabian Stallion called Kie-rah with extensive training in Steeplechase. She never liked horses but the terms of being let out of the mental hospital were that she got a 'companion animal' to keep her in check. She would have chose a cat but Mhaire requested that she got something else. Over the years Hush learned to connect with her horse, bond. These bonds were always short lived as she rarely got out to ride him, letting the stable hands do all the work. Today, though, Mhaire wanted her to do something other than make plans to murder someone else. It seems to others as if Hush is a prisoner of her best friend's word, always making the choice that she wants her to make.

Hush was on the ground leading Kie-rah at a walk down the trail. She could smell the strong scent of ashes and recently burned wood, leaves, and weeds. It all smelled of death, so sweet and yet so sour at the same time.
Misera
Misera

http://cue-the-cannibal.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:47 am

I swoop over Misera and land next to her, " Hello, who are you?" I ask with tear streaks down my face.
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:17 am

Hush didn't look up from the ground, her blue eyes staying stationed on the trail below her and her horse. The sound of a voice other than Mhaire's or her own was unsettling, it sent a shiver down her spine. She only positioned her gaze to look at the girl who now walked next to her and Kie-rah. "Matrix, assuming you'll be around long enough for you to speak my name," she muttered, looking back to the ground.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:54 am

I fly above her and land on a branch. "There,Matrix, said it. Are you a human that is alive or are you dead like Emma, ugh I HATE Emma."
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:56 am

"Your personal problems don't concern me, nor do your pathetic questions," she said, glancing up ever so slightly to look at the other girl.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 pm

A girl with brown hair with red strips that swirl in is riding a stallion that is tall and has a black mane and tail with red in it. The stallion sees a girl with red hair and he whinnies and rears up. Then a Filly only a year younger then the stallion rears her silver eyes close and her reddish mane and tail wipe the sky.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm

When the girl doesn't turn she and the horses go to the lake.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:27 pm

I look down at Alisen "Who are you?"
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 pm

“I am Alisen, who are you?” Asks the Fairy. Faden rears with Alisen on his back. Alisen hold on.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:13 pm

"The name is Bella, want to hang out sometime?"
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 pm

“Well I was going to ask if Amy, Reyna, and Emma Wanted to go riding after School, so maybe you could come,” Alisen says. Faden whinnies. (you will be late for School Alisen). He is saying. “Faden don’t are I am never late,” Alisen says knowing what he is telling her.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:46 pm

"Oh guess not, maybe just you an me sometime. Sorry, but I have a grudge against one of those people so..."
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Hush let out a devious chuckle to the small talk the two teens were making. "Is that all you kids talk about? Mhaire and I would always talk about more ..interesting things," Hush began, turning Kie-rah and herself to face the two, "Hmm, I guess I forgot what it feels like to be a teenager. I suppose being in prison didn't help." Hush shrugged at her own words. Kie-rah reared up on his hind legs, letting out a large neigh of fear.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 pm

“How is that any of your biznis?” She asks the red haired girl. Faden rears with power. Alisen holds on as he rears. When his hooves hit the ground you hear thunder. Alisen looks at Bella. “Are you going to school, and that isn’t all I talk about I talk about many things,” Alisen says.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Misera Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:16 pm

"It was a simple inquiry, child; barely even meant for you," Hush replied simply as she swiftly quieted Kie-rah and mounted him. With one hand she turned him around and kicked his sides lightly with her heels. He started off down the path at a clean trot, his hooves clapping dully against the dirt path.
Misera
Misera

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:41 pm

"No, I don't do school, too much Iron, not enough nature. Iron burns faries you know."
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum