Dark Lake Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lunchroom! (dun dun dunnnnn)

2 posters

Go down

The lunchroom! (dun dun dunnnnn) Empty The lunchroom! (dun dun dunnnnn)

Post by Emma Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Here is the terror that is a high school cafeteria. Last year they put warning signs up; IF YOUR FOOD MOVES- DO NOT EAT! well, anyways, here you can chat with your friends, but not too loudly or tomorrow your lunch will have hair in it.The lunchroom! (dun dun dunnnnn) Cafeteria-Large-200x133
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The lunchroom! (dun dun dunnnnn) Empty Re: The lunchroom! (dun dun dunnnnn)

Post by Blaize Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25 am

I swoop in pushing someone off thee seat near Bella and sit there.
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Amy laughs at this, but is silenced by Regina. "Amy! That kid could be hurt, and the other one exposed herself in front of the teachers. Do you know what might happen if they find out?" Regina asks sternly. Amy shrugs. "The school is better off? I dunno." She takes a bite of her apple and Regina just rolls her eyes. "If they found out your little secret, where would you be? Dead. And I don't have time to take care of both you and Emma." Regina says.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 pm

"Ugh, I am leaving, this school is too small and my wings can't fit in the halls. Hey you guys want to join me for a trail ride. Accept you of course" I say looking at Emma.
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:47 pm

(Emma doesn't go to school... ) Regina and Amy glare at the girl. "No thanks. Me and Amy were thinking about going to ask Alisen if she wanted to go for a ride later. We don't leave Emma out." Amy says shortly, and they walk over to their next classes. At the end of the day, They meet Emma outside, who has the horses with her. Amy climbs onto streak and he soars above them. Regina gets on her.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

I fly out and fly higher than any of them can go
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Regina and Amy sit at the table, along with Jack. Regina sits in between, trading her Apple for Amy's' crackers. Jack steals the apple and Regina punches him, making him drop the apple in her hands. Amy laughs.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Alisen sits by Amy. “Who’s he,” Alisen asks looking at Josh. As she takes a green apple and takes a bit not really caring about the boy in front of her.

Josh keeps reading and takes a bite of pizza.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 pm

"Jack. Used to be Emma's boyfriend." Amy says, not mentioning something else. Regina motions to the kid from the book store, sitting alone and reading. "Let's invite him over." She says, a gleam of mischief in her eyes, glancing at Alisen.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

As the boy turns and starts to walk over Alisen covers her face. She whispers (freally oh my fucking god, why the hell,” She is saying.

Josh walks over and sees Alisen.
He sits by Jack and then closes his book. “Hi, whats up,” He says.

“Hi,” Alisen gives a small grin, before she glares over to Regina.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Regina just laughs, fist bumping Amy. Jack raises his hand in greeting. "S'up Dude, Whatcha reading? He asks. Regina finishes her sandwich. "Hey." She says. Amy nods, "Hola." She then goes back to whatever she was doing before.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 pm

“I’m reading some book for history about these three vampire types so fake,” Josh says with a little laugh.

Alisen laughs. “Don’t say it is fake a lot of things like that are real in this town,” Alisen says. “Hey you girls want to go to the Lake after School?” Alisen asks.

Josh glares at Alisen.

Alisen just laughs.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Regina nods, laughing too. Amy glares at Alisen though. She's a bit sensitive about being a vampire, especially the mean type. "Sure. Em should come too. She can't stay in the barn all day." She says. Jack looks down, suddenly interested in his sneakers.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Alisen looks at Amy. “Sorry Amy didn’t mean to,” Alisen says. Alisen looks at Jack. “You can come to if you want.” Alisen says trying to be nice.

Josh looks at them like what the heak. “What are you laughing for it isn’t like there real, and come on like a half human and half vampire could really live among Humans.” He says.

“You would be surprised just look at me, didn’t I trick you,” Alisen says laughing and grinning with her fangs showing.

Josh laughs. “Like those are real.” He laughs.

Alisen glares and is ready to rip is handsome little head off his neck.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Amy's eyes turn blood red and her fangs show too as she glares. It's unlikely she would attack, but she doesn't appreciate people making fun of her friends. Jack is a little mad too. "This town is weird. My Ex is a ghost. Amy and Alisen are vampires. Live with it." He says simply, taking a bite of his apple. Regina nods, "So. Anyone else ready for summer?" She asks, trying to change the subject.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Alisen is ready to attack yet looks calm. “Sure but All I will do is hunt,’ Alisen says.

“Sorry, didn’t know,” He says calmly. He grins. “It actually is kind of cutie to see you mad,” He says to Alisen.

Alisen hisses. “Don’t even think like that,” She says glaring. Her fangs ready to bite even though she is normally not like this she is very adjetated.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 am

Regina pulls her friend away before they can fight. She deals with people like this a lot. It's what she's trained in. Amy is angry too. She is itching to attack, but she knows she shouldn't. Instead, she flicks a grape into his eye. Jack glares, but he can understand liking someone who doesn't like you back.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:22 am

Alisen laughs then hears the bell. “Well I dout I’m cutie when I am ripig your heart out.” Alisen says before running out the School.

Josh whipes his eye and looks at Regina and Jack. “Ok, she still is sorta cutie,” He says.

(Post in the Parking lot)

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum