Dark Lake Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shore of the lake

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The shore of the lake Empty The shore of the lake

Post by Emma Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:27 pm

here is where the trails meet the lake at a dead end. The water is shallow enough for horses to wade, but beware. Most of the lake creatures stay deep... but not all of them.The shore of the lake Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS27UGvx_JXleouGRTXl8ItxSSxn4oemRnavBjboCi15wj1pLdl
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The shore of the lake Empty Re: The shore of the lake

Post by Emma Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 am

Emma stands at the edge of the water, with Diablo by her side. He rears impatiently, wanting to get back to the others. Emma just glares at the water, seemingly mute or something. Se rubs her cold, lifeless, arm, and then climbs back on Diablo. They ride back to the barn in complete silence.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Aqua surfaces just after Emma turns away. She whinnies loudly seeing if Emma can understand her.
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Emma flinches, hearing the horse. She turns around, her eyes cold. "Yes. I understand you. What do you want?" Diablo nickers in greeting, but theres a warning tone to it too. He keels down to let Emma get off, and she walks to the edge of the lake.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Bella swoops in from a tree and pins Emma to the ground. "Get away from her, you aren't a fairy!"
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:18 pm

I turn transparent, and stand up, going right through the fairy. "Yeah. so? Your horse wanted to know if I could understand her." Diablo rears threateningly to Bella, and Emma walks over to calm him down. "It's ok boy. Just a fairy." She says. She wishes Amy were here. A kinfe and fangs would be really handy right now.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:23 pm

"Stay away human, I can and will enslave you and torture you even though you are just an apparition
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Emma can't help but laugh at this. "I don't think I count as human anymore. You can't harm me, by the way. I can easily escape, and as for killing me, been there done that." Diablo neighs, laughing along.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 pm

A girl with all black on and brown hair with Red steaks in it is riding a horse that is pure black with red in his mane and tails. She sees a girl with curly blond hair and a fairy. Alisen isn’t scared of the fairy she has seen many other creatures here and it dosen’st surprise her. Alisen rides up to the girl.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Emma smiles, recognizing Alisen. "Hey." She says, and Diablo nods a greeting to Faden. "Amy was looking for you earlier." Emma adds, getting on Diablo, who rears.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Alisen and Faden ride over to Emma and Diablo. “Ok, I will go to the trails bye see you later.” Alisen says. Silver is walking behind Faden she sees Diablo and her head is high and is looking strait. She then opens her eyes and flips her tail and a silver path appears beneath her.Alisen and Faden ride over to Emma and Diablo. “Ok, I will go to the trails bye see you later.” Alisen says. Silver is walking behind Faden she sees Diablo and her head is high and is looking strait. She then opens her eyes and flips her tail and a silver path appears beneath her.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:47 pm

(That was all over the place... might want to edit that.) Emma nods. "Come on Diablo, we promised Regina and Amy we would shee the movie with them." Diablo neighs loudly, then glances at Alisen, Faden, and Silver. (You are welcome to too) He nickers, and then races off with Emma on his back, to her barn.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 am

Alisen Faden and Silver head to the trail that once caught on fire. “Bye” Alisen says before they head off.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Emma nods. "Adios." She stirs Diablo into gallop and they race back to their barn to set up the little "girls night" thing they had planned. They don't take the short cut through the burnt forest, though, they go through the park.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Thorn is in a tree as she sees a blond girl ride bye and she drops in. “Hello, ghost girl is it.” Thorn says. She gives a evil grin. “Nice horse to bad he don’t have blood, haven’t had horse for a while.” She says with the grin still there.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Emma glares at the girl at first, but then recognizes the look in her eyes. The same look Amy used to get. "Yeah. The names Emma, and don't even think about it. I don't care if your a vampire, I have two friends who are. One of them is Strogi also." Emma is annoyed, but mostly just worried about Regina, Jewel, and Faden. "If you want to suck someones blood, try the annoying fairy back there." I say a bit coldly, and urges Diablo to keep going.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:57 pm

“I know who Amy is and she is weak and you should know I am not a full vampire and fairies are to annoying and it is so much fun to see ghosts because they are dead. How’s it feel not being able to all the fun thing with every one and not being able to live?” Thorn says pushing Emma’s buttons. She grins ounce more.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Emma knows the girl is trying to annoy her, but the way she is going about this makes her laugh. "It feels awesome. I have free time, friends, and unlike some people; I can get away with killing someone." She solidifies for a second, and then goes back. "Also I can switch back and forth. No blood either way, mind you, but it works to get out of traps." Diablo's shadowy figure rears in anger, basically calling the girl a word that rhymes with Witch.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:21 pm

“Thank you, large rat,” Thorn says still with a smile. “How good know were is that (protector) of yours,” She says showing her fangs. “And at least I don’t need a babysitter” She says. “Oh and who mite the other vampire be,” She asks.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Emma smiles sweetly and falsely. "I don't think you need to know that. Cant have the black death spreading around." She says. "You need a babysitter." before she can react, Emma cues Diablo and he wraps solid shadow around her, and pulls the girl into the lake. Diablo and Emma then race off, to no where in particular.
Emma
Emma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Thorn gets free easily then she sniffs the air and smells Regina is at Emma’s barn. She then runs to the barn.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by taka Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm

I walk onto the beach and look around my sword in hand I walk up to the fairy. hi um uh im taka
taka
taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Thorn then turns and sees a tiger the size of a man and heres him speak. She walks over. She looks at him with her red eyes. She don’t want to scar him so se just stands behingd him. “Who are you?” She says.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by taka Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 pm

I will not harm you I throw down my sword my name is taka and im not afraid
taka
taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:14 pm

“I am Thorn and I do not fear a sword or claws, I have no reason to fear such things,” Thorn say to Taka. Her red eyes looking at him but not as he is prey yet as she would a friend more as she doesn’t know what he is. She has her fangs out but they are just like that, she doesn’t do it on purpose they are to large to hide. She looks down to not scar him. Though she normally would like to scar someone. “So what school are you going to?” She asks.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next