Dark Lake Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the depths of the lake

2 posters

Go down

In the depths of the lake Empty In the depths of the lake

Post by Emma Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 pm

In the depths of the lake Article-2633546-1E06F36A00000578-71_634x354Blub Blub Blub. look through the depths, a flicker of light is there, then gone. Something brushes past your foot. The only question is what IS it?
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In the depths of the lake Empty Re: In the depths of the lake

Post by taka Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:39 pm

I find the snake and kill it with my sword and then I swim back up to show thorn.
taka
taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen8818 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Thorn sees he killed the snake then she remembers she is in were wolf forum she switches in the water. Another snake comes up to her. She turns and grabs it. She rips of its head and throws it to land. She then swims back to land.

Alisen8818

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Emma sits on a log, only vaguely knowing she's underwater. She didn't care either. Being dead, it wasn't like she would drown. She picked up a petal from the ground. A white rose. Jack's favorite. Emma crumbles it in her hand, making the petal fade away to dust. She had said she was sorry, but she really wasn't. Above, Regina and Amy are calling, along with Diablo. "traitor." She murmurs, unsure of who she's referring to. But nevertheless, Emma surfaces.
Emma
Emma
Admin

https://dark-lake-club.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down